Let me make this perfectly clear
- I still ship Skyeward. Hard. Really hard.
- I believe their feelings are real. Even Ward’s
specially his. They’re playing each other, but they actually love each other.
- I believe he’ll redeem himself,
probably because of Skye (let’s just hope he doesn’t get killed in the process). And they’ll have to learn to trust each other again when all this HydraWard thing is over.
- Yes, he’s not a good man. But he CAN. He had a pretty fucked up childhood, for God’s sake, you just can’t be a fucking saint after that (and there’s so much more we still don’t know about his past. STOP THE HATE).
- Ward’s bad
not entirely, and that makes him more interesting. He’s more complex now, and complex characters are way better than the plain look-at-me-I’m-so-good-I-was-born-good-I’m-the-new-Mother-Teresa.
- And the whole getting her away from Coulson’s team thingy? I see an ulterior motive in that. Yes, he needs her to decrypt the hard drive, but he also NEEDS to protect her, and he KNOWS that he can’t do that if they’re apart. He needs to keep and eye on her. If she’s with him, he can protect her from getting hurt again. And that includes Garrett. He may be loyal to him, but over his dead body he’s going to let him or anyone hurt Skye again.
- I don’t get the double standard some people has. How come we all can love Natasha Romanoff (whose past is pretty messed up, too) but, hey, Ward is a fucking monster? Don’t get me wrong, ‘cause I LOVE Black Widow, but she wasn’t a good person, she killed a lot of people before she turned to SHIELD. So…
- And remember, dear friends. If there’s a thing Hydra is bloody damn good at, that’s at manipulating people.
This is a painful journey, but it’s also beautiful, and it’ll all be okay at the end.
I believe in Skyeward, and I still believe and love Ward.
what if you gained your icons personality for a week
Skye and Ward would have frickle frackled if that cut didn’t reopen
screw you Jemma what kind of biochemist are you
do u ever go to unfollow someone but then u see some rly good posts and u just kind of
you can stay